It’s Thursday, and that means the weekend is right around the corner! This pineapple mango sangria from Inspiredbycharm is perfect for relaxing in the evening and getting ready for Friday.
- 1 bottle (750 ml) dry white wine
- 2 1/2 cups pineapple juice
- 1 cup St. Germain
- 1 cup fresh pineapple – diced
- 1 cup fresh mango – diced
- 6-8 basil leaves – chopped into 1-inch pieces
Add all of the ingredients into a large pitcher and stir.
Refrigerate for about 2 hours before serving.
Serve in a glass with ice. Garnish with a basil leaf and fruit slice.